Texila American University has a tradition that we uphold every month, Reminiscence Day. Management and staff gather to celebrate birthdays, work achievements, and welcome new staff. Celebrated every month, this day’s purpose is to appreciate employees and the work that they put in. The new staff gets the chance to know their colleagues and to build a rapport. During Reminiscence Day of June 2021, the staff followed COVID-19 protocols and took part in fun games, and enjoyed the music.
Staff Reminiscence Day – June 2021
- Staff Reminiscence Day – June 2021 July 28, 2021
- How to Improve Learning & Development in the Workplace July 24, 2021
- What Is Work-Life Balance And How To Attain It? July 9, 2021
- Working from the Home: 17 tips to be productive July 2, 2021
- How to Streamline Working from Home (WFH) July 2, 2021