Roles & Responsibilities
- The role of adjunct faculty is to be involved in evaluating the student project and conduct one to one interaction sessions.
- Provide feedback through recorded sessions and feedback on evaluation needs to be provided in the prescribed format to the academic coordination team.
- A questionnaire based on the comprehensive study has to be prepared for the contextual project and resolve student’s academic queries within the scheduled session of 30 minutes anytime in the first 4 weeks of the block.
- Support students in identifying projects and posting questions in the forum and moderating forum discussions to ensure student’s participation.
- It is mandatory to provide 10 MCQ’s with answer Keys every month for the subjects allotted and to maintain the confidentiality of the work done.
- Ph.D in Public Health or Ph.D in Management or Ph.D in IT with 5 years of experience in Teaching and Research after Ph.D.