- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs
- Prepare / review test plans
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Execute tests (manual / automated)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Report defects and assist in their understanding
- Analyse test results and track software testing metrics
- Prepare and present test reports
- Train, mentor and supervise junior software engineers.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Any UG/PG degree preferably in the technical stream
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience;
- Sound knowledge and experience working in both manual and automation testing
- Hands-on experience working in selenium
- Strong understanding of STLC