- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so, that customer service Chats are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member individually
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest deliverable level
- Report to the manager with daily operation of the Chat to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training and reward/recognition programs
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Team management
- Quick learner about the products and present the USP of the programs clearly to the team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd