- Market intelligence - be the expert on our customers, who are they, what they looking for, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and how to convert our existing customers and as a refering customer.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; its a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd