2. Using effective search engine keywords in relevant places within website should be taken care
3. Trying to achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
4. Being up-to-date with the latest SEO news and methods such as Googles Algorithm.
5. Should take part in online forums and SEO communities to interact with SEO leader.
6. To add blog pages if required and submit articles to directories for getting back-links, also try new methods that can prove beneficial.
7. Technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc should be rectified.
8. Should develop user and mobile friendly website to increase Click Through Rates (CTR) and improve search engine rankings.
9. Write catchy outline and unique content to grab viewers attention. Place them properly throughout the website and remove outdated ones.
10. Must work well with Content Management System such as Blogger and WordPress and simple coding like CSS, HTML, etc.
11. Periodic stats and analytical data given to client on websites performance.
12. Use of Social Media and networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, YouTube etc in marketing plan."
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd