2. Document quality assurance activities.
3. Analyze content and image quality to identify areas for improvement in the process.
4. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
5. Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
6. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
7. Monitor Quality management activities.
8. Responsible for document management systems.
9. Responsible for SCORM Compliance testing of content in LMS."
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd