2. Provide support in designing high quality, relevant professional development courses for the employees which translates into immediate and measurable improvements.
3.Organized working with multiple networks and teams to provide consistent updating in courses, including planning, supporting and executing small and large-scale professional development events.
4. Update and improve ICP courses for employees.
5. Manage all communication with employees regarding ICP courses..
6. Work closely with all programs on scheduling and training.
7. Develop and improve systems for compiling, organizing and analyzing data on all programs. 8. innovation of new delivery methods for ICP courses .
9. Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
10. Must be highly organized and able to independently manage projects and deadlines.
11.Must be able to approach challenges in creative ways and find thoughtful solutions with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
12.Be able to demonstrate flexibility to adjust expected tasks and schedule to updated priorities.
13.Be eager to learn and have passion for training and operational reform. "
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Employee Relations Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd