- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, and engagement with the goal of increasing users and retention on our platform.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our platform (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, videos, webinars, infographics, news announcements, social posts, etc.).
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content creation, development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial guidelines so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Management of digital content and supporting social channels including our platform, social media, email and newsletter distribution.
- Collaborating with other team members to create content to help drive social media engagement.
- This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimisation of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
- Experience creating content for the web and growing an audience through both organic and paid streams.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, content management and blogging software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted users/customers.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our audience consumes and how to create it.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance; and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Experience having worked in the technology or technology research industry, with an understanding of technology trends.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd