- Build content for the global student community (articles, infographics, webinars, videos, testimonials)
- Owner of all marketing content - blog, videos, mailers, social media, banners, offline collates etc. for all deliverables on the consumer side of the business
- Work closely with Marketing Channel Owners - Social Media, Digital marketing, SEO, PR, senior management.
- Responsible for User acquisition and Retention. Will carry monthly targets along with Channel owners
- Identify partnership & collaboration opportunities to drive user growth & penetration.
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Successfully leveraged content marketing to deliver outcomes
- Highly developed communication and articulation skills
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing technology product/services
- Flair & interest in educational content writing
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Assistant / Associate Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Zambia (Southern Africa) & UAE (Middle East) with marketing offices in USA, India etc. Texila Group educates over 5000 students from 70+ countries.
Contact Company:Texila Educational and Management Services Pvt Ltd